Drake’s Backstage Demands Revealed In Concert Rider
Our examination of the concert riders of rappers brings us to everybody’s favorite Canadian, Drake.
If venues want to be good with Drizzy, this is what they need to provide:
– Two clean, well-lit dressing rooms w/ lockable doors.
– 10 large towels
– Four dozen natural-scented incense sticks
– Three natural scented candles
– Dr. Bronner’s peppermint soap
– Two packs of Hanes large white t-shirts
– Hair clippers
– E-Z rolling papers
– One pack of Dutch Master Presidential Cigars
– Pinto Grigio
– Bottles of Jack Daniels & Patron Silver
– A bottle of Hennessey or Courvoisier
– Grey Goose
– Large deli tray with no pork
– Assorted fruit tray (pineapples, kiwis, oranges, bananas, grapes, strawberries & mango)
– Breads, rolls and jellies
– One dozen assorted herbal tea (non-caffeinated)
– Three fresh lemons
– One bottle of honey
From the pork-less meat, to the scented candles and soap, that’s all pretty darn Drake. The man knows who he is.
However, we are a little disappointed that he doesn’t request any of that “rare” cheese.