Birdman’s Former Girlfriend Sues Keyshia Cole For Beating Her
According to a new lawsuit, the singer walked into Baby’s LA penthouse and found Sabrina Mercadel, who she believed was also sleeping with the Cash Money boss.
So Cole beat Mercadel senseless.
Now Mercadel — who says her relationship with Baby was purely platonic — wants over $4,000,000 for the 2014 beating.
According to TMZ, it works out to:
– $1.5 mil, pain and suffering
– $500k, emotional distress
– $2 mil, loss of use of body part
– $200k, future medical expenses
– $50k, loss of earnings
– $300k, future loss of earnings
Marcadel still has a long way to go before recovering the money.
But we think they’re may be some truth to what she’s alleging.